Tallinn Book Printers has been in business since 1985 and was the first printing house to be built exclusively for printing and binding books. Great ideas, professional skills and close collaboration with the customer always guarantee good results. Every order is unique and our experienced sales managers provide support for publishers at all stages, from the idea of a book up to its final production.
The stable development of the printing house has proven that the chosen strategy is right and the personnel are highly reliable. The quality and environmental management system of the company is certified and in complies with the requirements of the international standards ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008.
We provide work for 130 people; the production area and the storage capacity measure 15.000 m2.
Quality and environment
Tallinn Book Printers Ltd has designed and adopted an integrated quality and environment management system compliant with the international standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 in order to ensure conformity of its printing production processes with the requirements for products and services as well as to ensure the prevention of environmental damage, customer-friendliness, quality, meeting deadlines, and, globally, the enterprise efficiency.
The main quality and environment principles are the following:
– to ensure that the needs and demands of clients and other interested parties are taken into account;
– to ensure quality and timeliness and fulfilling other promises given to clients in performing the services;
– to ensure that our activities conform with legal and other requirements;
– to maintain sustainable use of natural resources;
– to carry out the environmental assessment of new materials, technologies and products before introducing them and to act in accordance with the assessment results in order to prevent the negative impact of the changes on the environment;
– to use the materials, technologies and techniques that are as environment-friendly as possible and do not pose a threat to people’s health;
– to take measures to prevent pollution and environmental contamination;
– to use competent subcontractors and to develop the skills and raise the awareness of the employees of the company in the process of training;
– to continuously increase enterprise efficiency by using modern management and planning methods;
to ensure the performance of the management system in compliance with the requirements of the standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 and to promote the continuous improvement of the management system and the relevant processes.
Products & Services
Hardcover, sewn binding, with/out jacket
Hardcover, sewn French binding, with/out jacket
Paperback/soft cover, sewn glue binding
Paperback/soft cover, sewn binding, with flaps
Staple binding, stitched
Loop staple binding
Posters, map sheets (B2 to B1)
NB! Considering the offset printing technology and the formats of the printing machines the recommendable printruns start from 500 copies.